Reset Epson M205: Hello everyone today, I am back with the super-topic how to reset Epson M205 waste ink pad counter friends your Epson printer troubling printing? Or hanging? Or over the flow of the ink tank? Standard error Epson ink pad counter printer warn by blinking all led lights at the end of the life.
Waste ink pad counter full maximum prints we have to fix this problem.
You need to download the Require Epson adjustment program, and it makes reset your Epson M205 waste ink pad counter manually, it is easy to process what I say you have to follow the process you could get better results.
About Epson m 205 printers:
it is a multifunctional Epson printer we can print scan copy with this printer; it is all in one inkjet printer, this high-speed print up to 34ppm and print resolution of1440dpi
Read this: Epson M100 Resetter Adjustment Program Tool
Reset Epson M205:
How to reset your Epson 205 waste ink pad counter:
- extract the zip file
- Run the “adjprog.exe” and accept the terms and condition
- Click on the select button.
- Next, click on the “waste ink pad counter.”
- And check the “main pad counter jet.”
- You can see the printer “waste ink pad counter” is showing full.
- Next, click on “initialization.”
- click on power Off Button printer
- Next power on printer Will waste ink pad counter is 0% Fully Restore points and click on the finish button.
Get Epson M205 Resetter Download Here.
Epson M205 adjustment program