Epson L1300 Resetter: hi friends, I can clear all errors and problems in the Epson L1300 ink pad counter. Jet, friends every Epson printer had internal ink pads like sponges it works at the printer runs, it cleans waste ink pad counter. Rush, when the ink tank overflows, the system stops printing automatically, and the method warns us by blinking all led lights at the end life of the waste ink pad counter.
Jet or full maximum prints or overflow of the ink tank need the Epson adjustment program. You need to download this Reset Epson L1300 software and install it so friend software can resolve all your errors, and problems can fix friends. I hope this article is a straightforward and smooth and user-friendly process. Thank you for reading this article
This Epson L1300 printer is a multi-colour functional printer we can use four colours in the printer black magenta cyan yellow it prints up to 7000 pages without one refill pages print can A3+ A3 A4 A5 A6 B4 B5 C6 …
Epson L1300 Resetter: How to reset your Epson L1300 waste ink pad counter:
Read This: Epson T1100 Resetter Adjustment Program Tool
- Extract the zip file
- Run “Adjprogcracked.exe” file
- now you have to click on the “select button.”
- you should select the printer model name, and click on the “ok” button
- now you can choose a “particular adjustment mode.”
- select the waste ink pad counter” and press the “ok” button
- select Main pad counter And press the Check button showing the Reading box after displaying the result
- You have to press the initialization button, now offering a dialogue box you click ok After showing the dialogue box like please turn off the printer click on ok.
More Information How to Reset Watch the Video
Thank You For Visit My Website More Epson Problems For Click Here