Reset Epson l1800: hi hello everyone today we learn about Epson L 1800 resetting. We need to know that the Epson Printer has an inside inkpad. It collects the waste ink when an overflow of the waste ink pads the end of the waste ink pad’s life.
So we have to solve this problem the printer warns us by blinking all LED lights you need to download the Epson adjustment program and install it this Software reset Printer waste ink pad counter. manually so I hope this is use full to your Reset Epson l1800 printer thank you for reading this article
Epson L1800 service required Error: Waste Ink Pad Counter reached Full Maximum limit Need Reset with Resetter Software Program
Reset Epson l1800: About Epson L1800 printer: this Epson printer is a multi-color functional printer we can print scan and copy with this printer. We use genuine ink in the Epson printer, the six colors used in the L800 printer. There is light magenta light cyan black, yellow cyan magenta
Necessary: Make sure Connect Printer To Computer
First: You Need Download & Install Epson l1800 Driver and Connect Printer With USB 2.0 The Power On Printer
Second: Need Download Epson Resetter And Extract Winrar File Follow The Steps To Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter Easily
Reset Epson l1800: How to reset your Epson L 1800 waste ink pad counter:
- You have to download the Epson adjustment program tool from the given link.
- Extract the “Epson adjustment program.zip” file
- Run the “ad prog“ application file
- And click the “accept “button.
- Click on the main pad counter” and “platen pad counter.”
- Click on the “check button after this process clicks on the “initialization” button.
- Your Epson L800 printer resetting process is complete.
And turn off the printer and turn on the printer
Information How to Reset Watch the Video…
Epson l1800 adjustment program