Epson L361 Resetter: Epson l series is a first version of after the series l100. It has to limit printing. the limit of printing exceeded the red and block colours blinked on the printer. Epson L361 Printer Windows blinking on the computer screen displays a dialogue box the service required. Epson produces more printers. They are inkjet and laser printers. Some printers have a simple button that we can press the button the data cleared quickly.
How to reset the Epson l361 resetter
- Switch on the Epson printer series L361 model.
- First, we will download the Epson resetter program.
- Run the program Resetter Epson L361 manner.
- Adjprog.exe double click on the file.
- Next, click the SELECT button in the dialogue box to choose the model printer to reset.
- Select the Printer Model after clicking the Particular adjustment mode.
- next select “waste ink pad counter” after clicking the OK button.
- After select “Waste Ink Pad Counter”, tick Main Pad Counter.
- There are two buttons that are check and initialization.
- Check the button used to check the ink point.
- And the Initialization button used to reset the Pad Counter.
- If successful finish the reset process by pressing the FINISH button.
How to download the Epson L361 Resetter
1: Extract the zip file
2: Run the “Adjprog.exe” file
3: we should click on the “Select” Button
4: Next select the appropriate model name, after click the “ok” button.
5: Next select the “Particular adjustment mode”.
6: select the waste ink pad counter” after press “ok” button.
7: Tick on the “main pad” counter after press on the “check button”. It is showing reading now box. Next press initialization button, it is showing a dialogue box and click ok
thank You For Visiting My Website: https://www.resetepson.org More Epson Drivers And Epson Resetters ( Epson Adjustment Programs ) Visit Again…
Also, Helpful Videos On YouTube channel: Epson Printer
Epson l361 adjustment program